YWCA is on a mission to eliminate racism, empower women, stand up for social justice, help families, and strengthen communities. For over 160 years, YWCA has been a leader in addressing the most challenging issues of the day, including women’s rights, safe labor laws, civil rights, affordable housing, pay equity, violence prevention and health care reform. Today, our programs and services around Miami serve over hundreds of women, girls, and their families. And we combine programming and advocacy to move the needle on three key areas: racial justice and civil rights, health and safety, and empowerment and economic advancement of women and girls.
If you’re passionate about eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all, we want you on our team! Join us as we work on the front lines tackling some of the most pressing issues of our time. Our staff is creative, collaborative, smart, dedicated and inspired as we seek to build a world where all girls and women are empowered to safely reach their full potential. Check out available job opportunities by reviewing our jobs center below.
Please email resume to YWCAfirstname.lastname@example.org or a send fax to 305-513-5205.
APPLY for all Current Job Postings
- Administrative Assistant- Executive Offices (Downtown Miami)
- Early Head Start Teacher Associate (Downtown Overtown and Miami Gardens)
- Front Desk Clerk (Miami Gardens)
- Head Start Education Specialist (Miami Gardens)
- Head Start Family Support Worker (Miami Gardens)
- Part-Time Early Head Start Teacher Floater-Kitchen Aide (Miami Gardens)
- Senior Director Of Development (Downtown Miami)
- Staff Accountant