YWCA is on a mission to eliminate racism, empower women, stand up for social justice, help families, and strengthen communities. For over 160 years, YWCA has been a leader in addressing the most challenging issues of the day, including women’s rights, safe labor laws, civil rights, affordable housing, pay equity, violence prevention and health care reform. Today, our programs and services around Miami serve over hundreds of women, girls, and their families. And we combine programming and advocacy to move the needle on three key areas: racial justice and civil rights, health and safety, and empowerment and economic advancement of women and girls.
If you’re passionate about eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all, we want you on our team! Join us as we work on the front lines tackling some of the most pressing issues of our time. Our staff is creative, collaborative, smart, dedicated and inspired as we seek to build a world where all girls and women are empowered to safely reach their full potential. Check out available job opportunities by reviewing our jobs center below.
Please email resume to YWCAemail@example.com or a send fax to 305-513-5205.
APPLY for all Current Job Postings
- Early Head Start Teacher Associate (Downtown Miami)
- Head Start Teacher Assistant (Downtown Miami)
- Head Start Teacher Assistant (Miami Gardens)
- Part-Time Clubhouse Counselor (Miami Gardens)
- Part-Time Education Specialist- School Age
- Part-Time Maintenance/Custodian (Downtown Miami)
- School Readiness Classroom Teacher (Downtown Miami)