Do you want to make a difference in our community?
Giving of your time and talents are valuable resources! Volunteering with YWCA is a wonderful way to contribute to the community in which you live and make a lasting impact on the lives of the people we serve. You’ll come away energized and inspired knowing you are working to eliminate racism and empower women.
Can you give 30 minutes of your time and talents to help our community? Our areas of greatest need are currently:
- Virtual Tutors – help our students understand their assignments and finish their homework where parents aren’t able to. English, Spanish, and Creole speakers needed!
- Remote Storytime Readers – share their passion for reading with our kids by picking up your favorite children’s book and record yourself enacting the stories! The cheerful videos will be shared with our families.
- Remote Guest Speakers – we’re looking to engage our students and supporters on special topics to help empower them. If you’re an expert, you can lead focused discussions or educate audiences.
- Virtual Career Mentors – Our teens and Women in Tech need guidance and career advice, and your leadership would be instrumental in helping them learn more about your industry, what they need to know, how to interview, and other soft skills to help them succeed and advance professionally.
- Graphic Designers – are you creative, social-justice inclined, and willing to lend your craft to improve our flyers? We need help with making our copy & messaging stand out digitally and create flyers and program books.
Are you part of a corporate or community group looking for a volunteer activity?
We have short-term and group volunteer activities available as well!
To sign up for any of our virtual volunteer opportunities,
contact our Sr. Development Director, Angelica Ramcharran, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers play a key role in our work. The success of our programs would not be possible without you. Thank you for your interest in YWCA Greater Miami-Dade, we look forward to getting to know you!